AVHS Band and Color Guard Registration
Important Walk-through Registration Information
Parents of Amador Valley Marching Band and Color Guard Students will be required to perform two registrations for their students. Both are mandatory, and both should be performed by a parent or legal guardian.
1. AVHS WALK-THROUGH REGISTRATION
The AVHS walk-through registration is required by the High School/District and should be performed during the band camp breaks Monday and Tuesday during the times outlined the letter from Principal:
2. BAND AND COLOR GUARD REGISTRATION
The Band and Color Guard registration is required in order for your student to participate in the 2018-19 program. The Band and Color Guard registration should be performed by a parent or legal guardian and will take place on the following dates:
- New Member Registration **IN CHOIR ROOM
- Saturday August 4 3:30-4:30pm OR 8:15 - 9:15pm for NEW members
- All Member Registration **IN CHOIR ROOM
- Thursday August 9 8:30 - 9:30am OR 8:30 - 9:30pm for ALL members
- All Member Registration **IN BAND ROOM
- Saturday August 11 5:45 – 7:00pm for ALL members
Please read the Health & Safety During Band Camp. It is essential for a successful year.
If you are new to the organization and have questions, please feel free to contact our New Member Liaison, Soojin Hwang at firstname.lastname@example.org. Soojin would love to help you feel welcomed into our Marching Don Family.