AVHS Band and Color Guard Registration
Parents of Amador Valley High School Marching Band and Color Guard students will be required to perform two walk-through registrations. Both are mandatory and both should be performed by a parent or legal guardian.
1. AVHS Walk Through Registration
The following link will provide information for the District required AVHS Walk-through registration.
2. AVHS Band and Color Guard Registration
The Band and Color Guard registration is required for students to participate in the 2017-18 Program. The Band and Color Guard registration should be performed by a parent or legal guardian and will take place in the AVHS Choir room on the following dates:
New Member Registration
- Saturday, August 5 3:30-4:30 pm and 8-9 pm for NEW members
Returning Member Registration
- Thursday, August 10 8:30-9:30 am and 8:30-9:30 pm for ALL members
- Saturday, August 12 6-7 pm
- Please read Health & Safety During Band Camp. It is essential for a successful year.
Mandatory forms collected at registration are:
- 2017-18 Band and Colorguard Handbook ((last page only – both parent and students signature required)
- Field Trip Form #1
- Field Trip Form #2
- Emergency Medical Information
If your student will need to carry medication, or take either a prescription or over-the-counter medication (e.g.Motrin, Tylenol, Benadryl), YOU MUST HAVE A DOCTOR COMPLETE these additional forms:
Optional forms collected at registration include:
If you have any questions regarding the Band and Color Guard Walk-through registration, please email Annette Buck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are new to our organization and have any questions, please feel free to contact our New Member Liaison, Carrie Cochran, at email@example.com. She would love to help you feel right at home in the Marching Don Family.